We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the oat bran, eggs, sweetener, grated orange peel and cinnamon in a bowl and mix them until you get a compact dough.
With clean and slightly damp hands, it is formed between the palms of the balls that we put in a tray on baking paper.
Bake the biscuits in the hot oven for 20 minutes, until they bake and start to brown. We then take them out of the oven and let them cool. Enjoy!
Cinnamon is one of the flavor of the holidays. Cinnamon sticks from this recipe bring the holiday, no matter when they are made. If the recipe seems difficult, find out that it is not.
150 grams of butter, 200 grams of sugar, an envelope of baking powder, a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, a pinch of salt (only if the butter has no salt), 2 eggs, 150 grams of flour, 100 grams of almond powder, 100 grams of chocolate white, two tablespoons of brown sugar, for garnish.
- Mix the butter with the sugar in a bowl until the latter melts completely. Add cinnamon powder, salt (if necessary).
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Mix in a bowl flour with almond powder and pour the mixture into the butter cream. The result is a dough that needs to be kneaded a little. Spread a one centimeter thick sheet, which you put in a tray greased with butter and lined with flour.
- Cut the sheet in the tray before putting it in the oven in the shape of chopsticks three centimeters long and one centimeter wide.
- Bake the sticks for 10 minutes.
- Grease the sticks, when they are warm, with melted chocolate and sprinkle brown sugar on top. Let them cool well and, with the blade of a knife, peel them and place them on a plate.
- Can be stored for three to four days at room temperature.