- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
A quick and easy chicken dish, which is fabulous with a mixed salad. Chicken is marinated in lemon juice, yoghurt, mint and garlic, skewered then grilled or barbecued to perfection.
13 people made this
- 500g plain yoghurt
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into 4cm chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- salt and pepper
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:10min ›Extra time:10min marinating › Ready in:35min
- To make the marinade: Combine the yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, mint, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Marinade the chicken at room temperature for 10 minutes. If you want to marinade it longer, cover and chill until needed.
- Thread chicken cubes onto wooden skewers and grill or barbecue until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, if desired.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (2)
Was a really easy recipe and tasted delicious, however, i would not put as much yoghurt in next time. But altogether, was really tasty-19 Feb 2015