- Dish type
This is a fun breakfast our family came up with to make eggs on toast a bit more interesting. You can use any cheese you like, really! Use white or wholemeal bread.
8 people made this
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices bread
- 4 eggs
- good quality marinated feta
- grated Cheddar cheese
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:15min
- Put a generous amount of oil in the base of a frying pan over a low heat.
- Remove a 5cm hole from centre of a slice of bread and place slice in frying pan.
- Crack an egg into the hole in the middle of the bread.
- While egg is cooking, sprinkle top of bread with feta, a generous drizzle of marinade or olive oil and grated cheese.
- When bottom of bread is browned, flip over and cook to your taste.
- Serve with egg facing up!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(3)
Reviews in English (1)
I loved this idea.-13 Jan 2015