- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
This is a caramelised ginger chicken recipe, perfect served over rice. Use any colour pepper you like for this recipe.
6 people made this
- 500g chicken breast fillets, diced
- 5 tablespoons caster sugar
- 5 tablespoons chicken stock
- 3 slices root ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 pepper, finely sliced
- 1 (420g) tin sweetcorn
- cooked rice to serve
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- In a frying pan, heat sugar and chicken, tossing regularly for 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, ginger and garlic and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add pepper and sweetcorn and cook till another couple of minutes more.
- Serve on rice and eat!