- Dish type
- Side dish
- BBQ sauce
This sauce is great with most BBQ meats. With this recipe you'll see how easy it is to make your own homemade BBQ sauce - simply combine a few storecupboard ingredients and you've got a homemade sauce in minutes.
Be the first to make this!
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown soft sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Heat oil and cook onion till soft, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately, or cool and leave in the fridge till serving.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!