- Meat and poultry
This simple recipe is ready in no time and can be made on the BBQ or under the grill. Kids love these! Hot dogs are filled with cheese and wrapped with bacon, then served in buns with ketchup.
3 people made this
- 6 frankfurters
- 1 onion, grated
- your choice of cheese, sliced thinly
- 6 rashers streaky bacon, cut in half crossways
- 6 finger rolls
- tomato ketchup
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:15min
- Split frankfurters lengthways, not cutting through, and fill with strips of cheese and a bit of grated onion. Wrap 2 rashers of bacon around each frankfurter and secure with wooden skewers.
- Grill or cook on the BBQ with the cheese side up.
- Remove skewers and serve in toasted buns with ketchup.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (1)
These were really nice,my little girl liked hers too,but hers never had any onion in though!lol!-25 May 2012