- Dish type
- Salad dressing
A zesty lime dressing with a distinctive Asian flavour with hints of kaffir lime, chilli and coriander. Change the ratios for preferential taste.
7 people made this
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (1 finely chopped, 1 whole)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh coriander
- 1 small bird's eye chilli (de-seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon minced chilli
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated root ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark brown soft sugar (palm sugar can also be used)
- 85ml lime juice
- 65ml lemon juice
- 125ml water
- 85ml fish sauce
- 65ml white wine vinegar
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil, reducing to a simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and cool.
- Take out whole kaffir lime leaf and pour cooled dressing into a jug or bottle. Refrigerate till serving.
- Serve drizzled over an Asian-inspired green salad with cold chicken, or toss with your favourite greens.