- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Berry desserts
- Raspberry desserts
An unbelievably fast dessert with cream, yoghurt, quark and raspberries. The prep is easy; the only hard part is waiting!
33 people made this
- 500g double cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 250g low fat quark, fluid drained off
- 450g full-fat yoghurt (Greek yoghurt is good)
- 600-750g frozen raspberries
- About 400g dark brown soft sugar (perhaps a little less to taste)
MethodPrep:15min ›Extra time:1day chilling › Ready in:1day15min
- Beat the cream with the vanilla and 2 tablespoons icing sugar in a large bowl until stiff. Fold in the quark and the full-fat yoghurt.
- Pour frozen raspberries into the bottom of a large glass baking dish. Spread the cream over them and finally spread the brown sugar evenly on top. There should be a thick sugar coating on the cream.
- Put the cream into the fridge uncovered for 24 hours so the sugar can crystallise. It is best if the fridge is not too full and thus cools well.
Instead of quark, you can opt to use creme fraiche.