- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Garlic chicken
This is Lebanese grilled chicken recipe that is so easy to make that not a lot can go wrong! It is superb on its own or in a tasty pitta wrap with houmous, shredded lettuce, pickled veg, chillies or any other fillings you have to hand!
9 people made this
- 150g natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:25min
- Mix all the ingredients down to the garlic cloves. Place chicken pieces in a bowl and pour the marinade over them. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue or grill. Take the chicken out of the marinade and grill until it is dark and crispy, remembering to turn it. Discard the remaining marinade. I always cut a piece open and look to see if it is cooked through (and eat this piece myself).
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(10)
Reviews in English (1)
The dish was fairly bland and so not very tasty, I served it with pitta bread and humous as suggested and felt it just needed something extra to give it some more taste.-07 Aug 2013