- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
Chicken breast fillets baked in tidy little parcels, flavoured with olives, raisins and tomato puree - a quick and tasty dinner that shines with effortless Mediterranean flavours.
2 people made this
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 black olives, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons raisins or sultanas
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:35min
- Season chicken breast fillets on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 220 C / Gas 7. Mix olives, raisins, tomato puree, olive oil, basil and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Cut 4 pieces of aluminium foil, each large enough to wrap one chicken breast. Spread one side of the foil pieces lightly with some oil and place a chicken breast on to each. Spread the tomato mixture on the chicken, fold the foil over and pinch firmly together. Place the chicken breast parcels on a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Open carefully so you do not burn yourself with the hot steam.