We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Mini cakes
Make these creepy skeleton cupcakes in a jiffy with shop-bought muffins or cupcakes and icing, or use your favourite recipe to make them from scratch.
14 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 12 skeleton cupcakes
- 12 chocolate muffins or cupcakes
- 1 recipe vanilla buttercream icing (about 250g)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
MethodPrep:15min ›Extra time:30min chilling › Ready in:45min
- Spread 2/3 of the icing over the cupcakes. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set (this will make decorating easier).
- Mix the cocoa powder into the remaining 1/3 of icing to achieve a dark brown colour. Place in a piping bag, or use a plastic food bag and snip one small corner off.
- Remove the cupcakes from the fridge and start drawing skeleton faces on the cupcakes, as in the photo. Make two large ovals for eyes, two dots for nostrils, then a large "stitched" smile for the mouth.